Saturday, June 13, 2009

WHOA WHOA.. were did these come from?

NIKE AUTO FLIGHTS.

Keeping in line with the Nike Auto Force 180 Nike revamps another sneaker for the 2009 holiday season. The Nike Auto  Flight combines the Flight Light High classic upper with the NikeBlazer outsole.  The shoe features a black leather upper with infrared accents on the border of the tongue, Nike logo, and inner lining. A major plus is the perforated portions on the midsole and toe box which allow the wearer’s foot to breathe. The vulcanized sole on the classic model fit in perfectly with today’s younger crowd. Sneakers never fail to amaze me. I don't think they ever can.. I'll let this sneaker speak for it self. I have to get me a pair of those.. If you a real sneaker head you would think these are a piece of art!! More updates coming soon... REAL SOON!!





No comments:

Post a Comment