Saturday, June 13, 2009

ITS NOT ABOUT BRAND.. ITS HOW YOU SPORT EM'

What's up Peeep's ? Sooo Like I was just browsing the web and I found some Reebok's.. I don't know about other people, but it doesn't matter about the brand, it's how you rock' em, and the Reebok's I'm about to post are "Illy" well to me at least.. I mean If your a true sneaker head you understand what I'm saying.. Kanye had some Fila's posted on his blog just the other' day.. They was also "illy".. Well Enjoy these sneakers.. I know I will when they're released... More updates coming soon... REALLY SOON!!

REEBOK SIR JAM LOW - WHITE / BLACK / PURPLE / TEAL

The Sir Jam Mid has typically been seen as the more popular version of the classic silhouette, and although the low top version is not released in as many colorways, they still have a large following. Here they are shown in a vibrant color scheme, consisting of a white leather upper along with black, purple, and teal accents. They are now available at select online shops and should be hitting retailers soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment