Monday, June 15, 2009

Idk if you have heard of IM-KING.


IM-KING is a new clothing line, well I don't really know if its new, I think they came out in 2008 or 2007. I'm not sure. What I am sure is, is they have some "ILLY" clothes (products) who ever designs these clothes has a creative mind. I know one of the designers personally "Bryant Stewart" He's a great guy, He gave me tips on how I should start my clothing line. Thank's Bryant. But yes please check out IM-KING.COM if you don't do anything else today.. can't stress that enough, if you like dope things specially clothes you gone love IM-KING I'm sure of that. So go to IM-KING now IM-KING.COM IM-KING.COM IM-KING.COM IM-KING.COM you get the point.




GRAPHIC TEE 


TANKTOP - IMKING


Want to see more Designs by IMKING go to IMKING.COM rite now!!

A designer of IM-KING having fun while doing his thing. Tampon doing his thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment