Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just an Intro..


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat it doooooosky? I'm just here to give you the scoop on my clothing line Exquisite $ky High Clothing Co.. Yes I'm young, and no I'm not one of those people who "thinks" they have a clothing line. I'm pretty positive I have this Clothing Company. The clothes are going to be B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I promise you who ever is reading this. Of course it's going to take me along time to actually sell the clothes (product).. they will be here sooner than later. Hopefully I will start giving out promo tee's out pretty soon... I should also have my own site were you can order clothing from you should be able in about 2 years. 2 years the maximum. I will have sketches posted. You can tell me if you like or not. I will not get mad and throw a hissy fit around the house. HAHAHA. But yeah I'm just some one who's trying to take doing something I love and make something out of it.. I really hope you guys like the work I do now, and also in the future. Really just can't wait to become successful, and one of the top designers so I can just laugh in my face in the mirror, and say I did it because once I said I couldn't. Well not to get all personal.. "My bad, My bad" HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah you will see I'm a very nice, goofy, loving person... and no I'm not saying that so you guys can get on my good side. LOL! Yeah I'm pretty done with this Intro.. LOOK OUT FOR EXQUISITE $KY HIGH CLOTHING CO.. and when I make it to the top... I guarantee ima take mostly everyone there with me.. even if I have to carry them on my back with a new fresh pair of sneakers... everything I do now will be reflected in the future! Believe thatttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well ima really rap this up.. see ya! Hold on.. shout outs to my bestfriend who's always kept it real with me even if it would hurt my feelings.. (KENYA BURNS_JOE DOLO) sorry for putting you government name.. shout outs to my Brotha Chris Jones (Giovanni Go Ape), and the Big Homie Osy... Shout outs to everybody  love yall... yall made me who I am.. I wouldn't be blogging about E$HCC if it wasn't for my GOD, close friends, family, ETC.. I truly adore yall and love yall.... and I got chall... sorry again for getting all personal.. because this is just an INTRO! SKETCHES WILL BE COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment