Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hip-Hops Next Big thing! (Po!nt$)






His name is Kenya Burns, but he goes by "Po!nt$". He's a great Hip-Hop artist. Some rite now may call him a underground rapper, but he's far from the ground. The picture above are pics from his first performance ever in history, if you missed this once I'm sure he will have many more shows in the nearby future. Every one gives him great feedback! Some people say he reminds them of Lupe, Shwayze, Kid Cudi, and a mix of Andre 3000. He just simply says "I sound Like myself Po!nt$" If you haven't heard of him yet you will defiantly hear about him in the future. He is Hip-Hops next big thing. He has a mixstape coming out soon mid-July. Called "EDIBLE THOUGHTS" His mixstape will be downloadable here at my blog so stay tooned for that, I know for a fact it is going to be Illy. He will have a myspace music page soon so you can check him there to as soon as I get the information.


If you would like to Book Po!nt$ Contact his management Tandy at (314)-488-7314. Email blackbinladenrules@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment